What is Moss Box?
Moss Box is a product for those who like to have fresh flowers in their home or workplace and who enjoy composing flower arrangements in their own vases.
We make the selection of flowers and greens that combine, we clean and cut them and pack them so that they arrive in the best possible condition at their destination.
Make the most of your MOSS BOX
Remember that Moss Box contains fresh flowers and greens, so put them in fresh water as soon as possible by following these simple steps.
- Wash the vase and fill it 1/3 to 1/2 full with fresh water.
- Dissolve the preservative package that we have sent you inside your MOSS BOX.
- Cut the stems to the desired length always in a bevel shape.
- Insert the stems one by one into the vase, forming with them a tipi shape under the water level. Try to ensure that the stems are always clean under the water, without leaves or secondary stems.
- Place your flower arrangement away from direct light or heat sources.
- Every 2-3 days change the water in the vase and make a new cut on the stems.
If you want, it can help you, you can see some of the tutorials that we have posted on our RRSS.
How does it work?
Place your order and tell us the desired delivery date and range.
Orders must be made at least 48hrs in advance.
The MORNING delivery window is from 11:00-14:30 and the AFTERNOON from 15:00-18:30.