What is Moss Box?
Moss Box is a product for those who like to have fresh flowers in their home or workplace and who enjoy composing flower arrangements in their own vases.
We select matching flowers and greens, clean and cut them, and package them so that they arrive in the best possible condition at their destination.
Take advantage of your MOSS BOX
Remember that Moss Box contains fresh flowers and greens, so put them in fresh water as soon as possible by following these simple steps.
- Wash the vase and fill it with fresh water 1/3 or 1/2 of its capacity.
- Dissolve the preservative package that we have sent you inside your MOSS BOX.
- Cut the stems to the desired length always in a bevel shape.
- Introduce the stems one by one into the vase, forming a tipi shape with them under the water level. Try to ensure that under the water, the stems are always clean without leaves or secondary stems.
- Place your flower arrangement away from direct light or heat sources.
- Every 2-3 days change the water in the vase and make a new cut in the stems.
If you want, it can help you, you can see some of the tutorials that we have posted on our RRSS.
How does it work?
Place your order and tell us the desired delivery date and time.
Orders must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
The delivery time for TOMORROW is from 11.00-14.30 and AFTERNOON from 15.00-18.30.
Moss Box – Subscription
FROM 32€ / delivery
(transportation cost not included)
A subscription to Moss Box, as often as you want and the charge will be made automatically without having to worry about anything. You will only have to tell us the desired M-F delivery date. For lovers of fresh flowers.
Either for your home or your workplace. Receive a box with 20-30 flower stems and greens to compose your flower arrangement yourself in one of your vases. We make the weekly selection, clean and cut them and pack them to reach their destination.
- Transport costs are not included in the price of the Moss Box. These will be displayed once you have completed the delivery method, address and zip code before payment.
- Deliveries available throughout the Community of Madrid
- Orders must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- The MORNING delivery time is from 11.00-14.30 and AFTERNOON from 15.00-18.30.