- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file that a website, app or other platform saves on your device, such as your computer, tablet or smartphone. Contains information about your browsing or usage, such as a tag that identifies your device. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and understand how users interact with the websites, allowing improvements to be made. They are also useful to personalize advertising according to your preferences and for other purposes detailed below. Cookies do not harm your device.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
Please review this section which provides an overview of the different types of cookies that may be used in an online environment.
Depending on the owner of the cookies, they can be classified into:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's computer or device from the computer or domain managed by the editor itself, which provides the website or service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the purpose of the Cookie, they can be classified as:
- Strictly necessary cookies (technical) are those that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services offered therein. These cookies perform essential functions, such as controlling traffic, identifying data or sessions, accessing restricted sections, remembering elements of an order, managing payments, ensuring the security of the service, allowing participation in events, storing multimedia content and sharing content on networks. social. These technical cookies are downloaded automatically when the website is displayed or the service requested by the user is provided.
- Functionality or personalization cookies are those that allow information to be remembered to provide the user with a service or platform with specific characteristics that differentiate their experience from that of other users. These characteristics may include the language, the number of results displayed in a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the browser used or the region from which the service is accessed, among others. Failure to accept these cookies may result in slow website performance or inappropriate recommendations.
- Analysis cookies are used to collect information about the number of users, the sections visited on the website and their interaction with it. This data is used to perform a statistical analysis of users' use of the service, with the aim of identifying areas for improvement based on usage patterns.
Behavioral advertising cookies record and store information about users' browsing habits, which makes it easier to create specific profiles to show personalized ads. These cookies allow efficient management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included, either directly or in collaboration with third parties.
- PURPOSE OF COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies play a fundamental role in the operation of our website. Its main objective is to allow more comfortable and efficient navigation. For example, they are used to remember your preferences during browsing and on future visits.
They also help us personalize advertising based on your browsing habits. The information collected through cookies allows us to make statistical estimates and usage analysis, such as the number of visits and the most consulted sections. This allows us to improve our services and adapt the platform to your individual interests.
Below are details of the third parties that can configure and access Cookies on your computer, as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used:
(CUSTOMIZE AND CONFIGURE FRAME BY THE PROGRAMMER BY ENTERING THE COOKIES USED BY THE PAGE)
| Analysis: Analytical cookies are used
to prepare browsing profiles and be able to know user preferences in order to improve the offer of products and services.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE
In the cookie settings panel, which you can access at any time on our platform, you will find detailed information about the cookies we use. It specifies its purpose, duration and who manages them (us or third parties). This panel allows you to manage the activation and deactivation of those cookies that are not strictly necessary for the functioning of the platform, in addition to changing your consent at any time.
You can access the settings by clicking here , to change your preferences or withdraw your consent.
Therefore, if you configure Cookies in a certain way on one device and want that option to apply in a similar way on another device, you will need to activate the same option on that other device.
The user must bear in mind that some features of the contents of our website are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in your browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal functioning of the Website or prevent access to some of its services.
- USE OF INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES
The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used solely by us. However, some third-party Cookies, managed by external entities, may be used to provide us with additional services. For more details, consult our Cookies configuration panel, accessible at all times on our website.
MOSS FLORISTAS SLU may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.